SXM PROJECT PROGRESS
SEPTEMBER 2017 thru DECEMBER 2017
Your generous donations provided over 30 tons of aid to more than 500 needy residents comprising 165 families!
- Items distributed in Phase I:
- dry grocery goods
- canned goods
- baby formula
- cooking oil
- oral & personal hygiene products
- tools and power tools
- shoes and work boots
- power generators
BEGINS JANUARY 2018 until completion
Our dedicated volunteers are personally contacting the victims of Hurricane Irma in an effort to assess the most important current needs. Our goal is to restore dignity to their lives by providing the most basic necessities for their homes.
Items to be distributed may include:
- Appliances such as stoves, refrigerators, washing machines, etc.
- Furniture such as beds frames, mattresses, dining sets, etc.
- Household goods such as cookware, linens, utensils, etc.